quasi diarist
of what-nots and all that jazz
23 November 2005
measly updates ... part2
Whaddyaknow?? I named my 3 new stuffed kids already, with the help of Agatha. They are: Bill (gray pup), Bob (giraffe), and Ben (gold-ish pup), henceforth collectively referred to as , "The Bs". She suggested all three names and I decided which stuffed kid was to be named what.

And then, I received a couple more gifts! Agatha got me another one, a dream book with a bongga wrapper. Seriously, my roommate was begging me to ask her where she had it wrapped. Tin, on the other hand, bought me coffee from Marks&Spencer. I tried it already and it's soo good. Sabi na, "you can never go wrong with coffee".

What else?

  • I haven't thought about my Starbucks name yet. Grr. I think only Glecy has thought of hers already. Sidenote: She officially ditched "Leslie". If you ask me, bagay naman niya. Hehe.
  • My mom got me a laptop already, can't use my Dad's na daw kasi. Nahihiya pa ako kay Nicci cos I semi told her that I would get from her friend. She was supposed to give me a Php3-5thou discount pa naman. Sigh.

Ayyy, sadsad. Wala na ako maisip..:(


Ayyamoutt!:)
posted by zelina @ 1:18 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger tata said…

    haha, the beautiful, bubbly, baby "B's". :D my love to bob, bill and ben. *hugs everything in sight*

    the wrapper, was from simple joys. the irony, right? :))

    tell them your name is ezikiel. a means of flushing out the morons.

    i misseth thee pretty lady. *fishy face*

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger zelina said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger zelina said…

    the joys brought by nice wrappers..
    simple nga lang naman.:)

    will do both, then.;)

    mishyutwoo, ags!
    *hug*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: zelina
Home: QC
About Me: caffeine-dependent; can never carry a punchline; obsessive compulsive; appreciates all forms of self-expression; relates walking to euphoria; thinks too much for one's own good.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER