quasi diarist
of what-nots and all that jazz
17 November 2005
Warning
It's amazing what friends can do. Really. They share the good times in your life and make you feel all the more better. They listen to you in times of whining and self pity. Although in my case, they usually perform it through a number of steps:

1. Sense that there's something wrong.
Qualification#1 to be Zel's friend: Have a 7th sense

2. Ask if there's something wrong.

3. Sense more.
Qualification#2 to be Zel's friend: Have an 8th to detect if I'm lying

4. Work up courage to ask if there's REALLY something wrong.
Hint: Ask me with the I-mean-the-truth look

5. Listen. Nod occassionally.
Note: Sub questions appreciated

6. Spill the advice.
Note: I need a sort of face-slamming-the-door truth, sometimes.

Sidenote: And since you've had a hard time of getting the something-wrong part out, why not make the most of it?


So you see, it's not an easy task to be my friend. Especially if you do share a lot and I am, well sort of "mute" when it comes to that part of the conversation. Ergo, I should be thankful I have many friends. Friends who don't get tired. In fact, they're kind enough to believe in me more than I do.. most of the time.


So to my friends, THANK YOU.



P.S. Feeling ko wala na akong magiging new friends once they read this post. Haha. Oh well.
posted by zelina @ 9:22 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger zelina said…

    hey, bully!

    hahaha.

    you're the only bully i love!

    wee!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: zelina
Home: QC
About Me: caffeine-dependent; can never carry a punchline; obsessive compulsive; appreciates all forms of self-expression; relates walking to euphoria; thinks too much for one's own good.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER