quasi diarist
of what-nots and all that jazz
15 November 2005
of measly updates, birthday cakes, and more.:)
Last Thursday, I surprisingly turned 19. I don't know what was with that day but I woke up extraordinarily happy and excited. I don't usually feel that way, you know. Not like Airah who is, as she put it, Miss Birthday Big Deal. I used to (and still do) think of birthdays as just a normal day, save for the fact that people send you birthday greetings and well-wishes. But as I said earlier, something was unusually different that day.

To those who don't know, UP started classes during that same day. Although technically that was only for us, no-Wed-or-Sat-class people. So that day was filled even more with the aforementioned greetings.

Among my friends, I saw Jeons, Rei, and Richard. It's ironic cos we all belong to the same college and yet I don't see them often. They were all bursting with back-to-school enthusiasm and well-wisher glee that I couldn't help but smile and be thankful I have such happy friends. Hee hee.

I also got accepted in PE. Whattamiracle.:) Although you can take that back right now since "the condition" for it was crazy. No absences. Excused or not. Period. Diiiieeeeeeee!
(Admire my beautiful schedule (PE not included). *evil laugh*)


Back to the good things. What more than gifts???

1. A Nemo bath towel (which I plan to keep new forever) from Rei and Lawrence.
(picture will follow. Hee hee.)

2. Three stuffed animals. Golden-ish pup (topmost). Gray pup (middle row, left). Both with leather-ish collars. And a giraffe (middle row, right). I still have to name them, though.

Here they're together with my colorful hamster, Sammy (bottom), and keychain giraffe, Mash (center).



2. A jar filled with red everything! Sour belts, thin sour rolls (?), M&Ms, foil-wrapped chocolates, gummy bears! I'm thinking the salesperson in whatever candystore thought they were weird.



After finishing the jar, I'm betting I'm gonna look like her:



Save for the hair color, ofcourse. Mwahaha.

P.S.
Airah, come home. Birthdays aren't the same without you, Miss Birthday Big Deal.

P.S.S.
I take that back. I have to stop being selfish.

P.S.S.S
Harry Potter, tomorrow! Wee!


posted by zelina @ 11:50 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger zelina said…

    Aww.
    You know I do too, right?
    If not, then I shall say it again.
    We miss you. And we love you.

    In plural form pa yan ha.

    *hug*

    Promise, you'll be ringleader as soon as you get back.

    As if someone else will volunteer. Haha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: zelina
Home: QC
About Me: caffeine-dependent; can never carry a punchline; obsessive compulsive; appreciates all forms of self-expression; relates walking to euphoria; thinks too much for one's own good.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER