quasi diarist
of what-nots and all that jazz
28 August 2005
Yada, yada, yada
The past days have been a mix of both joy and sorrow.. And maybe NOt exactly sorrow, I exaggerated that a bit. Let's just say that I had my share of trying times.:) But now, they're all marching their way out the door! Weee!

Tsk. tsk. tsk. I don't know what to do with my hair! Geez, to those who aren't Zel-acquainted, from that sentence alone you may have the idea that I could be the average walking kikay kit. Ding-dong, wrong impression. I am positively sure that I'm gonna fall out of the Zel-acquainted masses' list of vain people. Not that I don't care at all, I just don't make a huuugge deal out of those things to the point of having what, three shades of lip, cheek tint or whatever thing a kikay girl could possibly have stored deep in the recesses of her three-inch tall handbag. Personally, the scent of a newly bathed person still tops my list.:)

Yeah, I know, I zoomed out of course again. Well, back to my hair. It's freakishly long na now that Jeona's threatening to cut it. Tipong, "Zel.. one night, just give me one night and your hair's done." And she was serious enough to mention it for like five times already, with the occassional playful tug. I have no aydeeya what to do with it kasi. I'm debating on whether to just have it styled or, add curls to the its uber straightness for a change. The only problem is if the icky hair curling chemical's gonna be strong enough to last more than a week cause looking back to grade school days I remember our helper using rollers on my hair and keeping it overnight just so they'd achieve curly locks but to her dismay and everyone else's, the curls just last for a couple of hours and they're back to their old straight self again. So there, I may be doomed to throwing money for a two-hour curly 'do.

One of my friends is leaving for Korea in less than two friggin' weeks. I'm so sad.:( Huhuhu. Seriously, I've known her since I was nine and a half years old and I've never spent more than a week apart with her for the last three years. I am soo gonna miss her. But I'll save her story for another post. When she's away na and she can't come back here as fast as she would want to in order to kick me.:)

By the by, as Jeona and I were trudging along Katipunan yesterday I decided to add to my phone's collection of random shots. I wanted to take photos of the avenue itself so we had to go up the overpass beside Starbucks. From the looks of it, my phone's seem to have done a pretty good job. Here they are:

*Sigh. I live for incoherence. Hahaha*

posted by zelina @ 9:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: zelina
Home: QC
About Me: caffeine-dependent; can never carry a punchline; obsessive compulsive; appreciates all forms of self-expression; relates walking to euphoria; thinks too much for one's own good.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER