quasi diarist
of what-nots and all that jazz
07 January 2006
birthday, birthday!
HaPpY,


hApPy


BiRtHdAy,


Joana!!!:)



I've known you since Grade Two and we've seen each other in more ways than one. Heterosexually, that is. Haha!


We've dreamed the same things but only you ended up doing them. I might have chickened out a little, but I guess it's more of God's will for me to divert.


I miss you and I wish all the best for you!


P.S.
You look good in your uniform. Really.


*Mwah!*
posted by zelina @ 1:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: zelina
Home: QC
About Me: caffeine-dependent; can never carry a punchline; obsessive compulsive; appreciates all forms of self-expression; relates walking to euphoria; thinks too much for one's own good.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER