quasi diarist
of what-nots and all that jazz
14 July 2005
new record set
I battled with myself to get up, went straight for the bathroom. Ahh.. taking a bath is one of the bestest things... too bad it had to end.:(


Disassociation is not one of my talents. Why? I have no idea. Currently deciding on whether or not to grant Dawson's pretty wish of a credit line. What's more? He's asking for one on an unsecured basis. Talk about ccrazzyy.


Geez. We're only required to produce two pages and yet were so laboring over it.


Anyway, the usual monthly pain is here again. at this time of the month, I swear I wish I were male. Sheesh.

From Starbucks we went to McDonald's for the ABAM Party. Guess what? Sir Lanot's the newly appointed organization adviser. I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, Mr Gay Looking Manager slash Party MC decided to include me in one of his "arrange yourselves" games. I guess he just ended it cos he got scared of my ala dart looks. Mwahaha. Or my mind bullets that were constantly wanting to topple him over. That particular game made a record in my book as my second McDo game at eighteen years old. *Sidenote: First one was at Tin's 18th birthday, with her >secret<*

And I won. Yey for me.

Hazel joined a game too. One with balloons and I shall stop right there cos she might kick me.

------------------

Today's reaffirmed discovery: The hardest challenge one has to face every day is getting out of bed.

Shoot me.

posted by zelina @ 12:01 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger scrawler said…

    say just say it.

    "with her ex."

    come on. it's all right. hehe.

    congratulations on the win, missy! it's not everyday one gets to be a child. sort of.

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger zelina said…

    hihi, thanks.:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: zelina
Home: QC
About Me: caffeine-dependent; can never carry a punchline; obsessive compulsive; appreciates all forms of self-expression; relates walking to euphoria; thinks too much for one's own good.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER