quasi diarist
of what-nots and all that jazz
09 March 2007
:: Life Plan
It's simple, actually. It's just whether you know what to do or you don't know what to do. For me, it has usually been the former but just recently, I had an episode of the later. I was panicking and endlessly searching for meaning in every single thing that came my way; however pathetic you think that sounds. I was searching for purpose, searching for direction. I am so unbelievably uncomfortable with the unknown, with the unchartered road, with the future unless I had a plan, however flimsy it may be. I JUST HAD TO HAVE A PLAN.

And so a month ago, if by chance you saw me looking like a wretched piece of crap who seemed to carry the world and all its crappiness on her shoulders, you now know why.

I don't know how it happened or when it started but I am so glad to be back. I'm soo friggin' happy I could throw a party!

I finally saw "the purpose" I was so desperate to find. I now know where I want to be and pretty much how to get there.

It's true what they say, really, that everything will alright.

Everything will be okay.
posted by zelina @ 3:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: zelina
Home: QC
About Me: caffeine-dependent; can never carry a punchline; obsessive compulsive; appreciates all forms of self-expression; relates walking to euphoria; thinks too much for one's own good.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER