quasi diarist
of what-nots and all that jazz
08 February 2007
.:. Current state
I am being tested. It is not the first time that I've had a lot of things to do and deadlines to meet but it IS the first time that I cannot figure out where I'm gonna be, what I'm gonna do,or who I'm going to be with, first. It sucks having a planner and religiously filling it out only to discover that you CAN'T accomplish everything that you said (and thought) you would. Unless of course you were blessed with super powers.


My schedule is as busy as.. hell. I seriously have no idea what adjective could be more appropriate (I seriously think there is none).


However, thanks to friends who keep me sane both via personal touch and past-midnight PMs, I am still alive (and as everyone would like to believe, still sane).


Ooh, and I have a lot of thoughts to divulge here. Just not enough time on my hands right now.


Good Lord, love me.. more. Please?=)



P.S.

What happened recently?

CE Week!!! Congratulations to the whole team! Will be makulit enough to get pictures from them to upload for everyone's viewing pleazhuh.:)

What will happen?

FP!!! Valentine's Night of the UP Fair at the UP Sunken Garden. Will post a copy of the pubmat for further info asap.:)

Contact me @ 0915.785.2768 for tickets (or a Valentine's date invite, wahaha!=))
posted by zelina @ 2:27 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger tata said…

    sabi ng isa sa mga pinkareliable sa mundo, "keep walking". johnny walker, tagay lang, magrereply din si god.

    on a serious note, things fall into place.

    love you zelly. ah doo, ah ruh-lee ruh-lee doo-oo.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: zelina
Home: QC
About Me: caffeine-dependent; can never carry a punchline; obsessive compulsive; appreciates all forms of self-expression; relates walking to euphoria; thinks too much for one's own good.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER